|1) Is this a legitimate letter or a scam?
- We are in business to assist individuals that have a refund coming to them. All letters from M&M Asset Locators are valid and have only been sent when funds have been located and due to a client.
2) What is the process for obtaining these funds?
- If you have received a letter please contact our office, we will send out an agreement explaining the process. We will never ask for any upfront funds or any personal information.
- Once the agreement is returned we will start on obtaining the required paperwork to have your refund processed.
3) How is M&M Asset Locators paid for their services?
- No funds are issued to M&M Asset Locators until the client has actually received the refund check. Once the check is received then our clients at that point issue a payment to M&M
- Asset Locators for their services.
4) How long does the process take?
- Once all requried paperwork is obtained to process your refund, it can take up to 120 days to have your refund check sent to you.